With its innovative delivery system, the Seresto 8 Month Flea & Tick Collar for Small Dogs & Puppies offers a breakthrough in tick and flea control for your petite pooch. This veterinarian-recommended treatment is specifically formulated to repel and kill fleas and ticks on contact with no painful biting required. Inside the unique polymer matrix of this easy-to-use, non-greasy, odorless collar are two active ingredients: imidacloprid to control flea infestations, and flumethrin to repel and kill ticks, larvae and nymphs. These ingredients work together to provide dual-action protection against parasitic pests for up to eight months!
- Veterinarian-recommended prevention treatment kills fleas and ticks on puppies and dogs 7 weeks and older weighing up to 18 pounds.
- Starts to repel and kill fleas within 24 hours of initial application and re-infesting fleas within two hours; works on contact with no painful biting required.
- Also repels and kills ticks within 48 hours of initial application and re-infesting ticks within six hours; works on contact with no painful biting required.
- Easy-to-use, 15-inch adjustable collar is odorless and non-greasy; quick-release feature and visibility reflectors provide extra safety.
- Water-resistant formula continues working for up to eight months, even after bathing, swimming and sun exposure.
Active Ingredients: Flumethrin 4.5%, Imidacloprid 10.0%.